Monday, July 30, 2007

Week 6, Thing 13 Tagging

Tagging and using the Del.icio.us social bookmarking site was interesting! Libraries everywhere are sharing articles, sites, and information as they use this cool way to bookmark a variety of items. I read about a way that bookmarks could be linked to Amazon and then the page that had a title on that was wanted could then be connected to the library system to see if the book was available and order it quickly. I also read other 2.0 Learning participants who were finished their 23 Things and sharing their thoughts on the experience. Just hope I can finish, too!
It would be convenient to have the ability to access your bookmarks from multiple locations, I know there is much that I have bookmarked at home that would help me with program development when I am at work.

No comments: